1. We believe the whole Bible from, Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin; and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
3. We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.
4. We believe that He rose from the grave the third day, according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe that He only is the great High Priest; we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to intercede for us.
6. We believe that Christ will come again in Person; bodily, visibly to establish His Kingdom on the earth.
7. We believe that in order to be saved the soul must be born again-"Ye must be Born Again."
8. We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith in the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection.
9. We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is, not to "reform the world," but to teach and preach the Gospel of salvation to the individual soul.
10. We believe that the four-fold platform of the church is:
To recognize Christ as its Head.
To obey the Holy Spirit as its only administrator.
To proclaim the Word as its only message.
To win lost souls as its only mission.
Summing it all up, a Fundamental Baptist is one: who believes in the supernatural Bible; which tells of a supernatural Christ; Who had a supernatural birth; Who spoke supernatural words; Who performed supernatural
miracles; Who lived a supernatural life; Who died a supernatural death; Who rose in supernatural powers;
Who ascended in supernatural splendor; Who intercedes as a supernatural priest; and will one day return in